Tuesday, August 3, 2010

are you ready to be a nurse

i were almost finish my study in nursing..

i not really sure i can be a staff nurse soon ....

WHY,WHY,WHY.....

because a lot of thing i still do not know yet and a lot of thing i need to learn and practice.

otherwise, my knowledge is still poor.

for me.. senior/ old staff nurse are knowledgeble compare than new staff nurse..

maybe long time ago  theres lack of opportunities and facilities to study make them desire to learn hard by their own way.

but know,even many of facilities and opportunities that have been given and provided it still can help future student nurse to be excellent and knowledgeble

this things i always think in my mind.

is not easy to be a nurse.BUT..

i cannot return or look back because this journey is to long and need a lot of things to sacrifice.

this not my choice,this not my dream also,but this is other hope to see me succesful and have good future..

what ever happen ,

i must finish it and keep go on until the end.

so guys..what do you think..are yours same with me..

just share your opinion or comment..

No comments:

Post a Comment